6th class of Pedagogy

Assalammualaikum and hola guys~ 😀


Image result for hi

  On 28th February 2017, my class has been cancelled due for some reason. So our lecturer asked us to do online classes on UNIEC Virtual for that day class. It's just like a chitchat box for all of us to communicate but however I'm having some trouble to open the website because internet is not working so well inside my place. But however I actually still can open the web page and look through on the chat, it's just take some time... 


  What are we talking on the class on that day is about classroom management. What I understand about classroom management is a means of organizing the resources, students and helpers so that the teaching and learning can be process in efficient. During the conversation madam asked some question to us and we make an effort to answer it such as what is the difference between class teacher and subject teacher. Some of the question in the beginning we couldn't answer it but by watching others judgment we finally can understand some of it. Coming from what I understand, classroom teacher is an educator who will be responsible to taking care a category of student such as attendance, discipline of class and the management of the class. Meanwhile for subject teacher, subject teacher is merely focusing on educating their own subject and make sure they can fully understand on that subject.

Image result for classroom management

  Well, after the classes our lecturer asked us to do our reflection of the week in blog. Our reflection is " Preparation fro my mock teaching"... Hmm, I'm not ready yet for this in all honesty 😟


  Well it's been week 9 now, there's whole lot of assignment to catch up but yet still don't have sufficient time to finish it as soon as I could. For model teaching, I currently run out of idea because I've never teach before in any classes. And yet, I'll try my best: D If there are any mistaken during the mock teaching or my lesson plan, I would like to say apologies at first... So, about my preparation for my mock teaching... To be honest, I'm still figure it out how to teach later on my mock teaching. Because of I've never teaching before, I feel that I'll just teach a simple topic 😃

Image result for mock teaching

  Speaking about mock teaching, everyone in my classroom will be teacher on that day for their task assignment. They all are not ready yet including me myself, it's not easy to teach in classroom and you have to make lesson plan and slides for the class. The big fear of me personally in my mock coaching is, how should I actually develop my classroom properly? Does my lesson plan will be follow to my mock teaching later? I feel lot's of scare and nervous in this time mock teaching. I really hope that my mock teaching will be going on well. 😊


 Before my turn in mock teaching, I have to settle up my lesson plan. I've have to choose the topic to be present on my mock teaching, well it's not only one lesson plan but it's 3... Lot's right? Haha... Since now i'm taking majoring in English language, so I'll be teaching in English on my mock teaching. The one which challenge me the most is preparing lesson plan and my slides for my mock teaching. In slides we need to put a lot of animation and design it so that we brings in their attention. In fact I had review some slides from the google to view how people done their slides for their teaching in class, maybe i can take some idea from it?

Image result for lesson plan

Well, I assume that's for today... Need to catch on something else 😅 See yaa 🙂

Comments

  1. Halo Mimi~ same situation wif u weih.. >XD and yes, lesson plan will be follow to my mock teaching later~ lesson plan is a guideline for ur teaching~ hehe~ gambateh! i believe u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there mimi! Good luck for your mock teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miati! Good job in writing on today’s blog. I am so eager and cannot wait to see how you can make the lesson effective and interesting. All the best my friend. I know you are going to do a good job. Take care Miati 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ash! Thanks for the compliment!

      Thanks for everything Ash~ Have a great day

      Delete
  5. Hello Mimi~ Yup, it's not easy to design the lesson plan and mock teaching also is quite challenging for me too. Good luck and all the best, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it was hard for all of us to prepare for our mock teaching but You did well my dear.. Remember practice makes perfect.. Good Luck to u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priscilla for the words! Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  7. Mimi good writing skills on your blog post. Keep trying my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Best Teacher!!

My third class on Pedagogy :D